| Home - About NSI - |
- Collection and collation of data.
- Providing policy inputs to Ministry of Finance on structuring of different financial products/schemes.
- Designing, structuring and launching of new financial products.
- Printing and supply of savings instruments through India Security Press to Central Stamp Depots.
- Training of officers of NSI, State Govts, Banks, Post Offices and half a million agents.
- Detection & prevention of frauds committed by agents, investors and other agencies.
- Liaison and Coordination with State Govts. , Banks, Deptt. Of Posts and Extension Agencies.
- International cooperation in the field of Small Savings..